Fulton Montage Company have partnered with Operation HOPE (operationhope.org) in the Closing Cost Assistance Program (CCAP) program.
Operation HOPE and Fulton Financial Corporation understand the importance of homeownership to a thriving, vital community,. A challenge that faces potential homeowners is the need to accumulate the savings for down payment and closing costs. In order to support the communities we serve in our marketplaces, Fulton Financial Corporation and its affiliate banks, through Fulton Mortgage Company, have partners with Operation Hope, to establish a closing cost assistance program (CCAP) to make homeownership more accessible to individual and families.
DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A FIRST TIME HOME BUYER.
Receive up to $2,500 in Assistance
- Borrowers meeting the qualifying income limits may receive up to $1,500 to be used towards down payment and/or closing costs, depending on the loan program and income eligibility.
- Borrowers meeting the qualifying income limits and are purchasing in a low to moderate census tract as identified by the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) may receive up to an additional $1,000 for down payment and or closing costs, depending on loan program.
HOMEBUYER ADVANTAGE PLUS (SM) MORTGAGE
Here are the product highlights
- 97% financing, just 3% down required
- Must be used for the purchase of primary residence
- No PMI required
- Household income restrictions may apply (waived if property is in a Low to Moderate Income census tract) – you can check this here:
- Up to 6% seller assistance with closing costs allowed
- Can be used in conjunction with other closing cost and down payment assistance programs.
- For the first time homebuyers
- Limited credit history may be acceptable
- Homeownership counseling is required
- $0 Origination Fee
For more information please call my friend
Kay L. Beard
Residential Loan Officer